September 29, 2010

Sheena and Co.

Sheena Santa is one of the best friends I made in my years in Winnipeg. We met at the same CG course back in '97 and had a goodly number of years having perfume fights in The Bay, partying at Die Maschine, and being generally troublesome.
File Photo circa 1998.

So when I was out for my friend Jasons wedding I made sure to find the time to catch up on old times and see how she's doing. Happily married and with a few wee ones, she's done pretty alright for herself. Shown below with a more grown-up look and her daughter Tegan.
I also finally had the chance to meet her husband Hugo (shown with their son Kieran) and he is every bit the gentleman and all-around nice guy that Sheena deserves. They make a very sweet couple and it was great to see an old friend and a selection of nice new faces.
Well done you two, keep up the good work :)

2 comments:

  1. ...I'm finding it surprisingly easy to picture George having a perfume fight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete