September 6, 2010

Jason & Veronica's Reception

I went back to Winnipeg for a long weekend near the end of August for the wedding reception of my good friends Jason and Veronica. They had gotten married on holiday in Italy earlier in the summer and then had a reception for family and friends after the fact.
Jason was my best man at our wedding and I couldn't pass on the chance to be there for his special day as he was there for ours. It was also very nice to meet his parents and get caught up with some old Winnipeg friends at the same time.
The whole evening was very enjoyable and the food was outstanding; plus, having a heavy Polish influence it was also unending with a full dinner, dessert and then a second full dinner around 10pm just to make sure nobody left in a state of being other than totally stuffed.
It was a great time through and through and I wish the new happy couple all the best in their years together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment