September 14, 2010

For Sarah

Never thought that writing my first blog post would be this. This is for Sarah: my cousin and my friend. I thought others would enjoy seeing these photos which are my favorites of her.

Like me, Sarah loved The Lion King when she was smaller. See it is on her shirt when she is little and in the water. Though she liked Pocohontas too when that came out her stuffed Simba was usually along for the ride. This is at White Rock, BC. We are looking for clams and other weird sea creatures.
We were belting out on each song in Rock Band. This is in my Aunts basement Xmas 2008. I can't remember what we are playing here. It might have been Soundgarden but could have equally been any track. We played most of the early evening. I remember I gave Sarah my Green Day Insomniac tour shirt the year before. I think she wore it out. She was more artistic than musical but you can't tell from the riot we are having here. She looks really intense on the guitar.
At the last minute at Geordie and I's wedding we decided we wanted flower girls. Sarah and her sister Carolyn stepped in the day of no rehearsal or anything! Great thing was the blue on her dress matched our blue colour scheme. No intention or anything. I love her hair in this photo. She is so pretty. I also have a picture of her barefoot and tearing it up on the dance floor at the same event. So cute!
What else to say.....? I will miss you and love you forever Sarah. You have the entire universe to decorate and I can't wait to see your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment