September 18, 2012

Vivacious Visit in Victoria

I was so excited when my lovely cousin Carolyn got accepted in to the MA program at University of Victoria. Hurrah!  So Geordie and I went to Victoria to help get her settled in to her gorgeous dorm and see her and her mom.  This is us below being kind of gangsta'. Carolyn and I are wearing our new sunglasses.
We were big tourists too. Auntie wanted to do a high tea so we did. This is at Gatsby Mansion. A lovely high tea half the cost as that at the Empress in the same area and just as yummy.  We are holding our pinkies out to drink it properly.  Witty banter was exchanged.
We went to Bouchart Gardens as well. Auntie had been there a while ago but it was a first for the rest of us.  We saw fireworks and lots of lovely grounds. Expensive place but very pretty.  It was an excellent weekend and I was sad to go.  Fortunately I get to see my cousin more often so YAAAAAY!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment