February 5, 2011

Denman Street Summer Time Lapse

Last summer when Kathryn was out in the field I left my camera running on an intervalometer for 24 hours so that the camera took a picture every minute from midnight on July 13th to midnight on July 14th.

That time lapse is embedded below, or you can check out a higher quality version of it here.

Its a fairly unremarkable day on Denman street as seen from our bedroom window, but I think even mundane time lapses are pretty incredible things. Even though we didn't have the striking clouds I would have liked that day, watching the shadows of the buildings and the window washing crew across the street is still pretty cool. I'm hoping to do a lot more of these this summer so stay posted if you like this sort of stuff as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment